- IaaS: Server Rentals, our servers are running in Tier-3 datacenters
- PaaS: Management of the web, database and related necessary servers such as email, VPN, domain controller, and virtual/host servers. We do this in either on our infrastructure at a data center or your premises.
- Customized SaaS: Design and development of web applications and related database back-end, running on our infrastructure.
- Private Cloud implementations
- End-to-end solutions including customized coding, all hardware and infrastructure, management, life-time support for the solution advanced database/web systems administration for high performance and high availability requirements, and data communication and transfers between your servers at different locations.
- Professional services to bolster your web system’s availability, improve recovery times, and minimize data loss.
- Hardware and infrastructure design to enable your web/database systems to run without any interruptions.
Koza’s Cloud services will help you:
- Increase systems availability, improve performance, decrease customer time loss, heighten customer satisfaction, raise sales revenue.
- Reduce the costs of planning and implementing servers and necessary infrastructure. We have implemented a series of solutions for web applications with different load levels, and we already know which one will best fit your system.
- Lower the cost of managing the infrastructure. Avoid the hassles of learning curves, scheduling of after-hours support personnel and staffing.
- Gain access to expert system administrators, architects, DBAs, and developers.
Note: The Always-On Web Systems Management Service cost is based on your system’s requirements. You will get a customized project plan and a quote after an initial analysis period.