Cyber Security Services
At Koza IT Services we know there are many factors involved in cyber security management. These components are interconnected and interdependent, however in our experience employee training should be your first line of defense against cyber attacks. We offer a FREE training session to teach organizations behavioral changes. These are changes that you can employ immediately to prevent some of the biggest risks facing IT users today.
We perform evaluations to determine where your greatest weakness are, and recommend solutions that are appropriate for your infrastructure. Cyber security threat prevention is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. We take the time to understand your business needs and recommend solutions that are balanced and suitable to your risks and security needs.
Koza IT Service can help your organization determine which areas your investment will benefit your infrastructure the most:
- Wired & Wireless networks
- Web applications
- Tablet/ Laptop /Desktop PC
How Koza IT Service will Help you Protect your Business
Here are some of the Cyber Security services we offer:
The role of the human factor in Cyber Security is becoming more important than the security software and hardware. According to Verizon, 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, April 2017: Human error was directly involved in 65% of successful breaches in the last year, proving cyber security isn’t just a technology issue. Preview our training agenda to learn more.
Evaluation and Assessment of your Organization’s Needs
- Vulnerability analysis and cyber security planning
- Cyber security policy implementations
Protection Application and Maintenance
- Firewall implementations and management
- Pro-Active server management
- Securing Databases and data
- Firmware updates
- Secure website, SSL implementations
- Secure Remote work solutions, VPN solutions.
- Anti-virus, Anti-Spam software implementations and management
- Virus, Malware and Adware cleanup from infected computers
- Implementing two factor authentication with RSA tokens and software
- Implementing antispam and antivirus solutions for MS Exchange servers