Desktop Support, Help Desk and Managed IT Services
The Koza Desktop Support, Help Desk and Managed IT Services team is available to troubleshoot technical issues related to office IT equipment and infrastructure. Additionally, we work behind the scenes to ensure that our clients have a stable, efficient computing environment. We supply as-needed or customized SLA-based services to suit your budget and to fill the IT Help Desk and Support gaps in your organization. We are your IT Department, call us 613 212 5050 x 1.
All-Inclusive: Our all-inclusive Managed IT support services are designed with your organization and its mission in mind, providing services from C-level consultation to unlimited technical support to help you achieve your goals. Our clients find that the predictable fixed fee makes it easy to budget—you pay one monthly fee for our managed services no matter how often you need us. Contact us for an on-going support package that suits you business needs.
As-Needed: Our as-needed IT Hep desk and support services are designed to help you where we are needed the most. We will handle everything from small problem resolutions to company level infrastructure projects successfully.
Our services will help your organization to:
- Save precious time: focus on your work and not on the technical IT related issues.
- Increase systems and network availability, improve performance, decrease work time loss, heighten personnel satisfaction.
- Avoid hassle and cost of staffing your own computer support.
- Minimize delays due to unexpected issues with your technology.
- Detect potential issues before they happen through monitoring of your equipment.
- Help determine ways to increase productivity and lower your operating costs.
- Manage to a predictable and scalable IT budget.
We help associations, not-for-profit and for-profit private sector with the following IT support tasks:
- Desktop/laptop computers
- Software installations, patching
- Anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware setup
- MS Office applications, including email, setup, support
- IT network and connectivity
- Work anywhere – remote connectivity setup, support
- Secure access to your data and applications
- Server farm 24/7 monitoring, maintenance and support – virtual or physical
- Helpdesk – remote and onsite support for emergencies
- Documents and applications backup and storage – on- or off-premises
- Recommendations and advice on equipment, purchasing, hardware recycling
- IT asset management
- Conferences/symposia support
- Facilitate other IT equipment and applications
- Printers, audio-visual systems
- Small-office accounting software support, e.g., QuickBooks, Sage
Managed IT Services and Desktop Support is available for on-site service in the following areas: Ottawa downtown, Ottawa Market area, Kanata, Orleans, Stittsville, Carp, Arnprior, Perth, Prescott, Brockville, Casselman, Cornwall, Hawkesbury, Gatineau, Thurso, and Montebello.