Website Design & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We can provide assistance in name registration and hosting or work with existing accounts with other providers.
Understanding Business Requirements
- Determining your purpose and goals for your website to meet your website objectives.
- The content and writing style of your website should be clear and consistent
Creating Relevant Graphics
- The images and graphics on your website should be meaningful and have consistent style with colors that complement the overall color palette of your site.
Design and Development
- The arrangement of the information hierarchy is the process of organizing the information in a structure that allows users visiting your site to easily navigate the layout of the website.
- The testing process involves verifying the site is responsive to different devices sizes and browsers as well as testing site links and image quality.
- The site is posted live on the internet with Google Analytics and a sitemap to boost search engine optimization increasing your site’s online visibility to users. We track the results of our initial Search engine optimization (SEO) to refine the keywords and text in the website. This allows us to refine the text within the site to maximize online visibility of search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
- A review of the site is done to ensure that the site is in line with the requirements at the beginning of the development process.
Updates and Maintenance
- Over time, content and images may need to be updated to reflect current events, or small changes within your business