We can provide assistance in name registration and hosting or work with existing accounts with other providers.
Understanding Business Requirements
- Determining your purpose and goals for your website to meet your website objectives.
- The content and writing style of your website should be clear and consistent
Creating Relevant Graphics
- The images and graphics on your website should be meaningful and have consistent style with colors that complement the overall color palette of your site.
Design and Development
- The arrangement of the information hierarchy is the process of organizing the information in a structure that allows users visiting your site to easily navigate the layout of the website.
- The testing process involves verifying the site is responsive to different devices sizes and browsers as well as testing site links and image quality.
- A review of the site is done to ensure that the site is in line with the requirements at the beginning of the development process.
- The site is posted live on the internet with Google Analytics and a sitemap to boost search engine optimization increasing your site’s online visibility to users.
Updates and Maintenance
- Over time, content and images may need to be updated to reflect current events, or small changes within your business